[Smaug] Mounting FreeBSD in Debian

Rocker D'Antonio rockerd1134 at hotmail.com
Fri, 03 May 2002 00:06:47 +0000

Thanks for your help. My FreeBSD partitions are Primary not logical (oops)
but they ran fine when I was running FreeBSD on this server. When I run
cfdisk it shows that the partitions exist, are FreeBSD type, and are
primary. Still I get the bad fs, superblock or option error when trying to
mount.
  Once again, thanks for your help,
      Rocker.