[Smaug] apologies for cross-posting

Karsten Wade phig at phig.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

As a follow-up, I posted to sluglug@sluglug.ucsc.edu with a quick "what is
Smaug?" post.  I have invited some deeper connection between the two
groups, since at the minimum they are more active and get some stuff
going.  This is partially because they have been ongoing for a while, have
a history to lean against, and have a good pool of folks to get active
members from (UC students with more time on their hands than _I_ have).

Anyway, if you are interested, you might want to join that list at
http://sluglug.ucsc.edu/.  I will try to keep us all up-to-date on their
official activities so we can bolster the attendance.

- k'