[Smaug] Meeting this Monday

Karsten Wade phig at phig.org
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 04:06:29 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Rick Moen wrote:

> Thanks for asking, seriously.

Rockin'!  I never thought to check to see if this was complete.  David and
Rick, thanks for your initiative.  I'll definitely take advantage of this.

Okay, so the challenge is therefore serious - who else would like to step
up and help admin the site?

As Rick noted at the end of his email, if you find an error, the best
thing to do is to fix it.  I have been working with a Wiki based Intranet
recently which makes this kind of action child's play, and it is great.
Wow!  Collaboration ... what an idea ...

- k'

 Karsten  Wade           "As sharp as the leading
 karsten@phig.org        edge of a ball bearing."
 http://phig.org/gpg/              - Dallas Dobro