[Smaug] meeting, no minutes

Karsten Wade phig at phig.org
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 02:07:11 -0800 (PST)

Last nights meeting was an impromtu social affair.  We started with
getting bumped from our favorite space upstairs due to the NCCA basketball
game out into the cold for the first hour.

Chris and I discussed trying to have some business, but everyone seemed in
a mood to be social, so we let things continue digressing into a community
social event rather than a formal meeting.

This seemed in line with the last month - it seems to me that more than
this group were a little disjointed this last month, so rather than try to
force order where chaos needed to reign, we just joined in the fun.

Instead we are going to start some discussions here about what we want to
do next time, and try to resolve the other issues that are in the air (see
separate postings).

- k'

 Karsten  Wade           "As sharp as the leading
 karsten@phig.org        edge of a ball bearing."
 http://phig.org/gpg/              - Dallas Dobro