[Smaug] Meeting this Monday

Lisa DeQuattro ldq at cruzio.com
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 18:30:36 -0800

Rick Moen wrote:

> Hey, looks like the fsck-up fairy visited those of us on the Web team,

> didn't it?
>
> I've been busy enough that I left maintenance of the site to others.
> The site obviously needed updating on March 4 (day of the last
meeting),
> and I realised that at the time, but figured Jacob, Lisa, Karsten, or
> David ought to share the task of keeping the site current, so it
doesn't
> just become a Rick M. thing.

Sorry, I wasn't looking based on meeting notes from Karsten for Jan 7th
meeting:
http://lists.svlug.org/archives/smaug/2002q1/000317.html

<meeting notes from Jan 7, 2002>
::: Web Committee

The Web Committee is in charge of designing and maintaining the front
and
back end of the group's Web presence.  How this is accomplished is
primarily up to them, with lots of input from anyone with ideas.

Two new volunteers joined the already active David Gatwood.  David is a
charter member and has been effectively pressed into service.  Mr.
Gatwood, if you have an objection, speak up anytime.

Members:

David A. Gatwood <dgatwood@mklinux.org>
David Correa <tech@linux-tech.com>
Mike Del Fava <mdelfava@ix.netcom.com>
</meeting notes from Jan 7, 2002>

Looks like a couple more volunteers might be a good thing...  :-)

Cheers,
--Lisa