[Smaug] Meeting this Monday

Karsten Wade phig at phig.org
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:53:59 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, Martin Wolters wrote:
> I would prefer if someone sends out (short) instructions for the key signing
> thingy. Specifically since that was what we decided last time and since that
> would help people like myself to participate as well.

Sorry, this was mine to own for this meeting and I dropped the ball.  I
announced last Friday that it was probably not going to happen, as I had
not done exactly as you asked (and said I would do).

We'll talk again this meeting about what we want to commit to for the next
meeting, including asking Rick M. to do his thing (and properly announce
it prior to the event), having our first keysigning, etc.

- k'

 Karsten  Wade           "As sharp as the leading
 karsten@phig.org        edge of a ball bearing."
 http://phig.org/gpg/              - Dallas Dobro