[SMAUG] Passing on the torch...

Jacob M Hunter jacob@mail.orangeonyx.com
Tue Feb 6 22:18:05 2001

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01C0908A.5A76DE00

I am sorry for giving last minute notice to the people who have equally =
busy schedules (Raphael Dorado and Lisa DeQuattro) as I to help take =
over the group.  I also want to appologize to anyone who has sent me =
emails in the last few weeks as I have been very slow at reponding (my =
linux box is down and in need of heart replacement surgery if you know =
what I mean).

So now I am even stuck emailing from my old windows box, and having no =
time to do anything.

I have given full permissions to a few of the people taking charge of =
the group to maintain and admin the website.  I am very greatful that =
someone picked up the ball that I dropped, and I wanted to thank =
everyone very much who kept me in the loop (even though I made no effort =
to stay in it).  I also wanted to thank Tom Fox-Sellers from SCO for =
helping us get on our feet with letting us use their facility for the =
first two meetings. =20

If the meetings stay on Monday nights, I will not be able to attend at =
all this semester, due to the fact that I have a class from 6-9 in the =
University Town Center on Monday nights.  And I am just all together =
wrapped up with school and work (some of you may have seen me).

I am not sure who will be taking charge of the group (or even if there =
will be a sole force) but I wish the best for all.  I will continue to =
be an active force in the SMAUG mailing list, and make every effort to =
put my resources I gained in starting SMAUG towards the new =
administration. =20

I also wanted to thank Raphael for taking charge and starting the =
organization of the Monday meeting which from what I read went very =
well.   =20

Thank you to all!

jacob hunter

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01C0908A.5A76DE00

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am sorry for giving last minute =
notice to the=20
people who have equally busy schedules (Raphael Dorado and Lisa =
DeQuattro) as I=20
to help take over the group.&nbsp; I also want to appologize to anyone =
who has=20
sent me emails in the last few weeks as I have been very slow at =
reponding (my=20
linux box is down and in need of heart replacement surgery if you know =
what I=20
mean).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So now I am even stuck emailing from my =
old windows=20
box, and having no time to do anything.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have given full permissions to a few =
of the=20
people taking charge of the group to maintain and admin the =
website.&nbsp; I am=20
very greatful that someone picked up the ball that I dropped, and I =
wanted to=20
thank everyone very much who kept me in the loop (even though I made no =
effort=20
to stay in it).&nbsp; I also wanted to thank Tom Fox-Sellers from SCO =
for=20
helping us get on our feet with letting us use their facility for the =
first two=20
meetings.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If the meetings stay on Monday nights, =
I will not=20
be able to attend at all this semester, due to the fact that I have a =
class from=20
6-9 in the University Town Center on Monday nights.&nbsp; And I am just =
all=20
together wrapped up with school and work (some of you may have seen=20
me).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am not sure who will be taking charge =
of the=20
group (or&nbsp;even if there will be a sole force) but I wish the best =
for=20
all.&nbsp; I will continue to be an active force in the SMAUG mailing =
list, and=20
make every effort to&nbsp;put my resources I gained in starting SMAUG =
towards=20
the new administration.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I also wanted to thank Raphael for =
taking charge=20
and starting the organization of the Monday meeting which from what I =
read went=20
very well.&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT>&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank you to all!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>jacob hunter</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01C0908A.5A76DE00--