[SMAUG] presentation and such...

Raphael Dorado rdorado@pacbell.net
Mon Feb 5 23:18:01 2001

I wasn't sure that you wanted to do that next time. Sorry for the confusion.
About the domain name, I actually throught: "What are the things that need to
be setup when I want to host a domain at home ?". This includes DNS / DHCP /
Mailer / FTP / WWW / SSH... This is a lot of stuff that we could split across
several presentations.

--Raf