[SMAUG] presentation and such...

Jason Mealins jmealins@iname.com
Mon Feb 5 22:35:01 2001

I could also do a little presentation on setting up OpenBSD 2.8 with NAT and
Firewall if people are interested. Oh and because we were discussing what
facilities smaug seems to have, we also have the domain names:
smaug-fest.com , smaug-group.org, and smaug-net.net . They are all also
hosted and it looks like payed for by VA. Raf you also mentioned something
about a tutorial dealing with setting up your own domain name. Were you
talking about setting up DNS and the whole shebang or just getting a domain
name and getting someone else to host DNS for you? wasn't exactly clear.

Jason Mealins
jmealins@iname.com