[SMAUG] No more meeting room

Raphael Dorado rdorado@pacbell.net
Mon Feb 5 13:27:02 2001

Well, for this time I guess that Saturn Cafe should be good enough.
If any new suggestion for a place is provided early enough
(before 4 PM), that's fine with me.

Even though I've been living in Aptos for more than 1 year, I still
don't know Santa Cruz Downtown very well.

If nothing new is posted, I'll see you there at 6:30 PM.

--Raf