[SMAUG] Meeting tomorrow night ?
Sun Feb 4 12:22:01 2001
Jacob has been unreachable since last Monday and we might not be able
to get the room at SCO. If that happens, I we should meet somewhere
downtown. Rick Moen suggested the "Saturn Cafe" (see references below).
If the room is unavailable, I will put a sign on the door indicating
that we are downtown, or that the meeting has been canceled.
PLEASE ANSWER this e-mail so that we can approximate a head count and
decide what to do.
Also, make sure to check the mailing list before going to the meeting,
just in case it gets canceled.
145 Laurel St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060-4498
The map is available at: