[SMAUG] NNTP access

Jacob Hunter smaug@scruz.org
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:08:42 -0800 (PST)

not currently.  We switched to MailMan on Linux.  We were running on
Lyris which is sparc/solaris and are now using MailMan.

I am hoping to get a leafnode up shortly.

At any rate the only solution i could provide now is
the archive at http://lists.scruz.org/pipermail/smaug/

If anyone is willing to host a server at their POP that would be great.
I don't have any of my own bandwidth to put up a leafnode.

Lisa, is it possible we could use one of your work servers for a leafnode?

or anyone out there?
jacob