[SMAUG] SMAUG Meeting - Monday, December 4, 6:30p

Jacob Hunter smaug@scruz.org
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:11:43 -0800 (PST)

Hey everyone!

Just a reminder, next Monday, December 4, 2000 at 6:30 pm at SCO, 399
Encinal in Santa Cruz, near Costco, SMAUG will be meeting.  This time
we will be meeting in a larger room than last time.  We will be having
Raster and Mandrake, the developers of Enlightenment speak about their
development of E, and the future of it, also Linux in general.

There will be lots of snacks, and giveaways!

This meeting will be somewhat shorter this time, as we are going to be
limiting the speaker's time to 2 hours.  Sorry about the 3 hours last time.

Please join us!
go to http://www.scruz.org for more info and directions to SMAUG!

thanks
Jacob Hunter