[SMAUG] Any ideas
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:21:36 -0800
The questions I posted earlier are included below.
In which area does Ben live ?
- Why isn't linux based on a micro kernel (by default) ?
- Threads: why isn't it possible to bind a processor to a thread in SMP
- Could someone outline in details what is intended with GPL 3.0 ?
- Which are the future types of projects needed by Linux to get
- What about a hardware certification for Linux ?
This would help acceptance of Linux by HW manufacturers.
Jacob Hunter wrote:
> Anyone have any more ideas for questions to ask Mandrake in Raster?
> We're going to try a little more of a format this time around.
> Max, could you send me your ideas again?
> Raf, send me yours again too... someone give a ride to Ben Geertzfield this meeting
> if they can.
> SMAUG mailing list
"Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of sXXXch, or the
the people peaceably to XXXemble, and to peXXXion the government for a
of grievances." -- Attributed to Marc Rotenberg -- Web filters, anyone ?