[SMAUG] Next meeting...

Jacob Hunter jacob@froggy.scruz.org
Sun Dec 17 22:53:02 2000

excellent question!!!
At the last meeting we had attendance of 24, the first meeting 19.  So we want
enough room for about 30, to be comfortable.

Karsten, is it possible you could do some research on the Louden Center and
bring your results to the meeting.

Yes Lutris would be ideal (however paking would be a pain),  since it is in
the downtown area.  I do not think anyone from Lutris goes to our meetings
currently, however many people from the Scotts Valley business area do.
As far as time constraints go in at 5:30 out at 9:30.  SCO has no problem with
our group staying there late.  I just have to call security to tell them we w
will be there later.  However, SCO will be caldera at our next meeting (the
changeover is official Jan 1) and I have noticed the Caldera attitude is
much more anal security wise, as they have laid off all of their employed
security officers and hired on First Alarm.  (No disrespect to SCO/Caldera)
For example at the last meeting the new security team will not let us leave
the door unlocked for 30 minutes (which is probably the smarter way to go)

Well at any rate, enough about SCO!  SMAUG needs a new home, and we need help
finding one.  Post any suggestions you nay have to the list smaug@scruz.org

thanks
jacob