[SMAUG] Mis Understood...

Jacob Hunter jacob@froggy.scruz.org
Tue Dec 5 00:17:01 2000

There is some of you out there who like being a Linux evangelist
like myself, and grab a few CDs to hand out to people you know
and things like that.  I don't care about that, I am a Linux
evangelist myself and love doing what I do.

What I don;t like is greed, and trying to get FREE SOFTWARE.
The group exists to support Linux and evangelize about it.
We will always be handing out free softwre and other SLAG as
a gimmick to get you to come, but we dont exist as your software
supply.

I am not trying to hurt anyones feelings.  There was just a gentlemen
tonight I spoke to just before I left, and his un-greatfulness for
what he recieved, upset me.  I love creating this forum, and getting us
free stuff to giveaway, I just want people to be greatful for the time I
put in.

Please no one get offended by this...  Contact me via private email
if there is anything you would like to discuss, I don't want this to turn
into a flame war.

thanks
jacob