[SVLUG-Jobs] Linux Embedded Software Engineer needed in Santa Clara, CA;
mapton at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 26 14:46:07 PDT 2006
Enabling Video Everywhere.
It starts with talented people devoted to creating the most advanced
digital video compression technology in the world. Mobilygen is the
pioneer in low power H.264 solutions and a solid startup backed by
top-tier venture investors (K.P. & Redpoint). Be part of the team that
will revolutionize mobile video.
We are looking for a Embedded Software Engineer;
The embedded software engineer will be working within Mobilygen's
software team on system-on-a-chip features for highly integrated
The Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for the following:
* Developing and maintaining an embedded Linux platform
* Creating various drivers USB, ethernet, storage, and data
* Controlling embedded audio/video H.264/AAC codecs
* Porting reference designs to customer platforms, including
* BSCS and 3+ years experience in embedded systems programming
* Experience with Linux administration and driver
* Kernel (Linux or RTOS) development experience desirable.
* Experience with GNU C/C++ native and cross tool chains
* Ability to work as part of a software/hardware team
* Excellent programming skills in C/C++ with some assembly
Find out why we are making low power (<200 mW) headline news.
Our web-site is;
Please contact me with any questions or just send me your Word resume.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Santa Clara, CA
Feel free to pass on this information to interested parties.
More information about the Jobs